I finally resigned from my job today.
I've been planning that for months now and I think this is just the right time to do it.
This means that:
1. I will be stuck jobless in a foreign land.
2. I will lose a handsome income plus commission,
3. I will lose my medical insurance,
4. 18 days paid vacation,
5. Staff Discounts at airlines,
6. First dibs on airline promo fares,
7. Phone and transportation allowance,
8. I will have move out again on a smaller/cheaper room/apartment
9. And my Work Visa
I am drowning