I am on a 2 1/2 weeks sabbatical and I have decided to spend it in Philippines. Well, actually I am in between jobs and It just dawned on me that changing industry is not as easy at it seems (from travel to creative ). My enthusiasm was not enough apparently and I get easily stumped by technical questions.
Anyway, I already filled my almost 3 weeks with activities I am starting to wonder if my savings will be enough to go back to Singapore. Here are my things to do starting next week.
1. Cliff Dive at Ariel’s Point Boracay. Cliff Diving is one of my bucket list and I’ll be damned if I let the chance pass by. I am going on 27JAN for a 3days 2 night relaxation by the beach.
2. JAN 28. Attend UST 400 years celebration. Nothing beats going back to your Alma Mater and hanging out to your now successful college buddies, with beer in one hand, and fireworks at the background, singing your Alma Mater Song altogether.
3. Try the KFC Double Down. I will forsake my diet plan for 2011 for just a day.
4. Shoot Manila Bay. I’ve never seen a better hued sunset than the one in Manila Bay
5. FEB 5. Attend Lomo Theraphy. Get together with my lomomanila.ph friends.
I just configured our wifi router today hence the late update. Kinda busy playing with Xbox Kinect too. My 9 year old sister just knocked me down twice in boxing.