Friday, June 25, 2010

The Weird Bucket List



Take a deep breath... OK here we go

I want a large juicy sloppy burger with complete stuffing full of mayo and cheese and lotsa lotsa ketchup and I want that without worrying the consequence as being dead after a couple of hours. And I want two of them please I want that with a cold cold milo and in a plate with chips and fries I want them served in front of a white beach in Balading and I want Bongerz to be there with me having the same things I want to sleep after

I want to travel in a rugged road again I want trees and farms and mountains and I want pebbles cracking on my feet I want to see that wide river streaming endlessly in the heart of Cagayan Valley I want rain a bit I want sun a bit I want the rain and the sun swaying hand in hand like old friends reunited and doing a 69 in the sky blue sky I want wind in my face disturbing my hair filling my lungs clogging my nose numbing my cheeks soothing my skin Could there be any mushier than this?

I want to see that old man again who live on the foot of the mountains of Maraot Banwa What was his name? "Ka-" something
I want to smell his coffee plants and the fresh coffee he served to us back in 1994
I want to see him play his guitar in front of his old dilapidated shack again I want to smell the dirt of mud on our feet once more

I want to stop by in the rainy Timog Ave have a hot chicken soup beside the road and move on to sunny Santa Magdalena Sorsogon where sunlight bathe our windows and hit our slitting eyes and then open them wide again in ecstatic blindless to the light.

I want a big fucking empanada and I want it from a cart beside the noisy street of Quiapo at four in the morning before the church bell ring

I want a thirteen hour bus ride from Pasay to Sorsogon See those drunks sleeping along the corner of the road and not caring anything but breakfast and coffee the next day I want to chat with them again about the wisdom of not caring anything but breakfast and coffee the next day We would laugh about the frogs in their pockets

I want to see the Coron Sign on top of mount Tapyas again and lay on her green grassy hills overlooking the ocean among with two-toned cows and a rented bicycle

I want to walk up and down Malate with my music with my jacket with my wicked grin and a hard-on because of the chilly weather not because of the prostis of LA cafe

What I don't want are punctuation marks

And I could go on and on about things I want and things I miss and get mushier and mushier every time until I get tired and weary and wanting another one of that large juicy sloppy burger with complete stuffing full of mayo cheese and lotsa lotsa ketchup.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails