1. I can wake up late
2. I like to do laundry. I love the smell of powdered detergent and the vrrrooom—shsssss---vrrrooom sound of the washing machine (ok i get it I’m weird)
3. I get to cook something. Which I can’t do on weekdays. Its either I’m running late in the morning to bother breakfast, or to tired to cook dinner. On Saturday, I can cook hmmm… hotdogs at least, and boil water for my Nissin’s Cup Noodles.
4. Every reason is a good reason to go out. Tonight I am here in Starbucks at Orchard Road for the free wifi, before this I’ve been to a lotsa place just to “check-in” in as many places as I can in Gowalla and Foursquare.
5. Saturday for the whole week of December is a Photo Bazaar day at Objectifs, and the stash of films are on sale. I bought 3 rolls of experimental 120 redscales films and 3 rolls of lomo slide films.
6. I like hanging out at my cousin’s place to play Wii.
7. Most of the time, for some reason, Saturday is Sunnier than Sunday.
8. I can sleep late, like wait for Sunday.
Anyhoo, I like all my post to have pictures however unrelated, so I present to you the most fondled Buddha Statue in Singapore! He looks so happy don’t you think?
Vivitar UWS, Fuji Sensia